Don't tell me lies, so where's your guy/girl?
He's at his house, watching ABDC.
Whats bothering you right now?
People's Attitude.
Change your mind a lot?
All the time.
Fall asleep easily?
Unless I'm hella tired.
Do you like fishing?
Before Yeah.
Is it ever too late to apologize?
Yes it is.
Think back to June. Who did you like?
Andrew.
If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
hmm, RUN, SCREAM & RUN! haaa!
When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today.
Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Nothing at all.
Are you single? If so do you like it?
Nope I'm taken by the best boyfriend evaaaaa.
Does chocolate really make you feel better on your period?
Not only on my period but ALWAYS. hahahah.
With your boyfriend, a romantic night in or wild night out?
I'd pick romantic night in (; .
Be called pretty or beautiful?
Same thing.
What color was the last vehicle you were in?
Black.
How long have you lived at your current residence?
Hmm, about to be 3 months I think?
When you go fishing, do you make someone else get the fish off the hook?
Lol yeah. I was a little kid back then.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Aeropostale.
Do you set your marshmallows on fire when you roast them?
No.
What's your current problem?
My back.
Last time you made a bet with someone?
Lol Las Thursday and Lee won. Haaa! >.<
Whats your favorite thing to order at McDonalds?
Caramel Sundae with Fries(:
What is your phone a flip or slide?
Slide.
Do you straighten your hair?
Yes.
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend drinks?
No.
Are you one of those people who constantly checks the time?
If I'm Bored.
Are you wearing socks?
No.
Do you like rap/hip hop music?
Not so much of rap.
Is the person you have feelings for at least a bit cute?
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss(: .
Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
Yeah.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Bouta be 1 year.
Are you the type that always tries to fix peoples situation?
They always come to me, so I guess yeah.
Do you read your horoscope?
Hardly.
Is there anyone you would like to just appear at your front door right now?
Sure.
Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.
What would you do if the world were to end?
There's nothing I really CAN do.
Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field?
Permanent Relationship hunnn :D
Do you get shy around the guy/girl you like?
OMG before yeah, but not anymore :)
Was last night terrible?
Not at all!
The shirt you're wearing, does anyone else have it?
Probably.
If the last person you spoke to on AIM/YM kissed you, what would you do?
Uhh? nothing I guess? She's my other half anyways :)
Can you commit to one person?
I can.
Does anyone call you baby?
Yeah.
Do you ever think about how many religions there are in the world?
Now I am.
Do you know anyone named Hannah?
No.
Would you like the ability to read minds?
PLEASE!!
Does anything hurt on your body?
Yes, my back.
Do you go by your first or middle name?
First.
If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
Sure.
Do you tend to rip the paper off waterbottles?
Yeah.
When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Most of the time. =)
If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
&get paid? Yeah.
How many pillows are on your bed?
Two.
What time did you wake up this morning?
Like 6.
Do you have any cousins?
I have A Lot.
Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
Wtf? No.
Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
Slow.
Out of all the shoe companies what is your favorite?
Bare foot(:
Are you texting anyone?
Not anymore.
Did you have a good birthday this year?
Yea.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.
Do you get drunk every weekend?
No.
Have you ever been in a car accident?
No.
Will you be in a relationship next month?
Pretty Sure yeah.
Are you happy with the way life is going?
Sure.
Do you laugh easily?
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Would you ever die your hair black?
Its already blackish.
What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Math.
Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
Anywhere as long as I'm happy.
If puppies stayed small forever, would you buy one?
I prefer birds or fishes(:
No comments:
Post a Comment