May 15, 2009

Today.

Ugh. Tell me why this bitch is still gettin on my nerves! Whenever I remember her it starts pissing the hell out of me. I don't like her & I hate her! You all know who the fuck she is. :)

Well, let me start. Hey there my friend :) I know your reading my blog right now. Lol.
I can tell. Hahah. I don't have that much to say as of now. I have been kinda busy lately doing my own thing that's why I haven't posted anything yet for last two weeks. By the way I'm here to start talkinshiet about my brother. Warfred. Yhuuup. Him :) I don't like him either. He's annoying & irritating. I wanna kill him but I couldn't. You know why >.> but if I could, then I would. ASAP! I would stab him right in his heart and I wouldn't even think twice. Lol. Im about to go to Renaissance but I don't know if I'm really going though. Im too Lazy to get ready. Plus, I got a lot of stuffs to do, better than chillin over there. Ohkay. I'll ttyl :)

Opps, wait hold on. I like this one quote right here:
it's cute huh? ahahahah! I should
say this to every people that I hate
specialy my brother and that uglyass
bitch xD


No comments:

Post a Comment